Keeping up your home or property takes time. Sinks begin to leak, paint begins to peak and Mother Nature takes her general toll. That is why we provide quality Handyman Services in the Greater Seattle Area. Now some folks can handle all of this themselves. After awhile they might even get good at it.
But here are three questions to ask when it comes to maintaining your property?
- Do you have the time to spend on these projects? Odds are high that these are not the only things on your to-do list.
- Can you really handle these things? Doing a mediocre job means it may not look good or the questionable fix will become a problem again soon. Some property maintenance (electrical, roof work) can be downright danger if you do not know what you are doing.
- Do you want to? Perhaps you have all of the time in the world and the ability to get all sorts of maintenance and other home projects done. But after all of that, do you really want to handle it all, or would you rather delegate it?
If you answered a big NO to any of these questions, Morgan Handyman & Remodel’s experienced and trained staff stand ready to help. We can provide the expert maintenance that your property requires. There are so many ways that we can help you. These include:
Quality repairs at affordable prices
Innovative solutions for all your handyman/ maintenance needs
Before and after photos upon request
Peace of mind with respect for your personal property
Ability to serve apartment complexes, condos, townhouses, stand alone houses, and commercial clients
What specific services do we provide? Here is a quick list. If you do not see an area of interest on here, contact us as there is plenty more that we can help with. You can also refer to Odd Jobs, for even more handyman services we provide!
- Bathtub Services
- Plumbing Maintenance & Toilet Repair
- Deck Services
- Drywall and plaster patching
- Fence Repair
- Gutter Repair
- Counters, tile, doors, cabinets repaired or replaced
- Junk Removal
- Electrical Repairs
We strive to make our costs affordable and accessible to our many clients. We also strongly believe in having transparent rates. Our general maintenance rates and terms are included in full below.
- $80 hour per technician (billed at the 1/4 hour, drive time)
- 2 hour minimum
- No mark up on materials
- Property Management Companies please call to ask about our portfolio pricing