HOURS / DAYS / SCHEDULE:
Job Type: Full-time
Monday through Friday 8am – 4:30pm
The office is located in Mountlake Terrace, however, we service both Snohomish and King County. “Handypersons” are dispatched from their home
BENEFITS (after 90 day probationary period):
~ Competitive wages
~ Set pay days 5th & 20th of each month
~ 401k retirement plan
~ Personal time off
~ Paid vacation
~ Paid birthday off each year
~ Paid holidays
~ Medical, dental and vision benefits
~ Company cell phone plan
~ Company vehicle program with completed eligibility requirements
- Able to prioritize efficiently and work in a timely manner
- Display organizational skills and maintain records of receipts, invoices and tools
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs. as well as climb ladders and crawl into small spaces
- Knowledge and experience in plumbing, lighting, electrical, carpentry, flooring and minor remodeling
- Able to pass a criminal background check, drug testing, and post-offer physical
- Provide excellent customer service and communication
- Adhere to policies and procedures, including proper disposal techniques
- MUST have a smartphone, tools, reliable transportation (to be tooled up) and current drivers license and insurance
We are looking for someone who is skilled at a wide range of repairs, typically around the home. These tasks include trade skills, repair work and maintenance work – both interior and exterior.
The maintenance technician will be responsible for performing repairs in private homes, apartment buildings, commercial buildings, and businesses as needed. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Carpentry repairs and remodels
- Painting interior and exterior
- Minor Plumbing repairs
- Minor Electrical repairs
- Minor Appliance repairs
- Drywall patch and repair
- Kitchen and bathroom remodels
- General home repairs: doors, cabinets, trim etc.
- Wall Hangings: Hanging paintings, mirrors, TVs and other heavy objects
- Cleaning: Pressure washing siding, gutters, roofing, driveway, pathway, patios etc.
- Landscaping: Mow, edge, weed, bark, tree clean up etc.
- Kit and flatpack installation: Carports, kitchen cabinets, furniture assembly etc.
The qualified candidate will occasionally be required to submit bids on jobs not suitable for, or outside the budget of the project. In these instances, the maintenance technician will be required to effectively communicate the budget for which management has outlined, and manage the contracts and contractors by saving all required receipts and invoices for processing.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume, cover letter and references to [email protected]
Please note in the subject line “Handyperson”
CLOSING DATE/ DEADLINE:
Position is open until filled or closed by the employer
Morgan Handyman & Remodel is growing!! We are looking for talented, detail oriented and customer friendly professionals to fill the position of “Maintenance Technician”
#1 priority is to have fun! We believe in a work environment that is “family – away from family”
Team players and flexibility a must. Being a small company, we need each employee to be flexible with job descriptions and duties while focusing on building a healthy work environment to allow all employees to grow and move up in the company.
To keep our employees safe we provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and temp checks